Skip to content
- Can I machine wash my poncho?
- Yes! You can machine wash our ponchos on the delicate cycle in cold water and hang flat to dry. With that said, for the summer weight poncho, we would recommend hand washing, as it is much more delicate in nature.
- What other methods do you recommend for washing my poncho?
- We recommend hand washing your poncho in cold water and laying or hanging flat to dry. Or, (if you have the time) dry cleaning is also a great way to care for your poncho.
- Can I hang my poncho?
- We only recommend hanging your poncho if it is folded on a hanger, otherwise, the best way to store your poncho is folded. We suggest storing your poncho in a bee+roo garment bag to keep it looking its best.
- What happens if my poncho gets misshapen from being hung up?
- A light steamer does a fantastic job of getting your poncho back to it’s original shape!
- What is the best way to get wrinkles out without having to get it dry cleaned?
- We recommend a light iron or steamer to get wrinkles out of the poncho. Steamers seem to do the best job!
- How are you different than any other cashmere poncho?
- bee+roo ponchos are specifically designed for nursing mamas. We created a bit longer design to ensure baby and mama would be covered without fidgeting. Additionally, we tested several different gages and weights for the cashmere to ensure it would be the most breathable and cozy.
- Do you recommend classic or summer weight ponchos for year round nursing?
- It’s definitely a personal preference, but depending on the climate you will be in most often and time of year you had the baby, I would recommend summer weight for warmer climates and classic if you’re more likely to be using it in brisk/temperate environments.
- Will my baby outgrow the poncho?
- Depending on how long you plan to breastfeed, your baby should fit just fine under our poncho! We have breastfed through the 1 year mark and still fit baby under there perfectly!
Are there different sizes for the bee+roo poncho?
- bee+roo ponchos are one size fits all. However, if you aren’t happy with the fit please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide feedback!
- How do I make my poncho into a scarf?
- You can find how to videos on our Instagram account @bee.and.roo
How do I put the poncho over the carseat?
- Simply drape the poncho over the carseat with the neck opening over the hood so the front of the poncho is covering the opening of the seat. Confusing? Check out our Instagram @bee.and.roo for a visual!